By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the WashTec Australia Pty Limited or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the WashTec Australia Pty Limited and is protected Australian and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the WashTec Australia Pty Limited or its software suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
Note: Freight charges are estimates only and may be subject to change due to final weight and volume of your total order. As such if the "actual" freight charge on your order is more than the "quoted" online freight charge you will be contacted by one of our customer service operators and notified of the difference to be paid prior to your order being dispatched. If you are a current credit account holder with WashTec Australia you will not be contacted of any differences in freight charges as these charges will automatically be billed to your account. If you have any questions in relation to freight charges please contact our customer service team on 1300 253 473.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. All goods and services (“Products”) supplied by WashTec Australia Pty Limited (which include the companies/divisions “WashTec AG”, “WashTec Direct”, “Car Kleen New Zealand Limited” and “CK Direct”) are supplied on these terms and conditions. The client, individual or company representative requesting/placing an order with WashTec Australia is described herein as the “Customer”. The company WashTec Australia Pty Limited shall be described herein as "WTA".
2. No order shall be binding on WTA until accepted by WTA. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by WTA of an order from the Customer. WTA reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where WTA makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by WTA.
3. All credit orders are accepted by WTA subject to satisfactory credit approval of the Customer, which may be withdrawn at any time. Where credit approval has not been granted, is withdrawn or has not been obtained by the Customer, payment for all/any Products supplied is required prior to delivery by way of credit card payment or direct deposit into WTA’s nominated bank account. Where credit has been granted, payment for the products is to be made on or before, but no later than 7 days from the date of invoice, unless prior payment terms have been approved by WTA. Payment must be made in full without set off or deduction. WTA will investigate any disputed amounts, and if resolved in favour of the customer, a credit will be issued to the Customer.
4. WTA reserves the right to impose additional charges or fees for late payment, debt recovery charges and any other charges for costs relating to recovering payment for credit orders from the Customer where payment for such orders has not been made, or was not made within 7 days from the date of the invoice for any Products, goods and/or services.
5. Ownership or title of the products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the products or otherwise, to WTA. Risk in the Products will pass on delivery of the Products to the Customer. Please refer to the terms and conditions in relation to Retention of Title of all or any goods and products supplied by WTA at www.washtec.com .
6. WTA reserves the right to charge for delivery of the products at any time, notwithstanding that it may not have previously done so. Administrative fees may be imposed for orders under certain dollar values.
7. Any Products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their “use by” or “best before” date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s order, may be returned to WTA within 14 days of delivery at no cost to the Customer. The Customer may otherwise return Products to WTA and obtain a credit:
a) except for specially purchased/ordered products, products specifically tailored/manufactured for the Customers requirements, software related Products or Products which have been advertised as “clearance” or “discontinued” product lines;
b) provided that the return is requested within 14 days of delivery of the Products and a Return Authorisation (“RA”) is obtained from WTA;
c) provided that the Products are unused, in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make or model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;
d) at the Customer’s own expense, or to the Customers account; and
e) on the basis that the risk in the Products remains with the Customer until the Products are received by WTA, and that a restocking or return fee of 15% of the sale value of the goods may be charged; and
f) WTA reserves the right to charge a return or restocking fee of up to 15% of the sale value of the goods being returned for any of the following reasons; goods ordered in error, change of mind, goods no longer needed or required, or for no valid reason other than wanting to return the goods for credit/refund. The return or restocking fee will be deducted from the credit/refund value after the goods have been returned to WTA.
g) WTA reserves the right to refuse the return of any specially purchased/ordered products, products specifically tailored/manufactured for the Customers requirements, software related Products or Products which have been advertised as “clearance” or “discontinued” product lines. Where WTA agrees to the return of such products a restocking fee of 25% of the sale value of the goods will apply; which will be deducted from the credit/refund value after the goods have been returned to WTA.
8. Where WTA has agreed to procure and/or warehouse and/or distribute Products specifically for the Customer, the Customer must, within 30 days of request, purchase all stock then warehoused and held at the then prevailing supply price. WTA reserves the right to impose a fair warehousing, stocking and or holding charge to the Customer in relation to such Products.
9. Except for those required or implied by legislation, WTA gives no express warranty in relation to Products, Goods and Services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of WTA. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of WTA under or arising out of the supply of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option of WTA to:
a) If the breach or liability relates to goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
b) if the breach or liability relates to services;
(i) the supply of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Except as expressly provided above, WTA shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by WTA or the failure of WTA to comply with these terms and conditions.
10. These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer’s order. In the event of any inconsistency, WTA will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. WTA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
11. WTA reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax (“GST”) payable in respect for the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
13. The failure by WTA to exercise or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver therefore or preclude any other or future action/exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
Price Match Guarantee Terms & Conditions
1. Proof of the competitors advertised price, by way of original advertising material, price list or printed/written quote is required upon placement of your order to confirm the product price to be matched.
2. Matched price will be for the identical product/products only and is subject to WashTec’s normal terms and conditions of sale.
3. Competitors price to be matched will only be valid for the validity of the competitor's price (subject to WashTec’s discretion).
4. Product to be price matched is subject to availability. If the product/products are unavailable or out of stock a “Rain Check” will not be issued (however, WashTec may, at its discretion, issue a “Rain Check” for this product/products).
5. WashTec may reserve the right to not match a competitor's price at any time.
Terms & Conditions of using this Website
All visitors, users and registered members who visit and use this Website (WashTec Direct/CK Direct) agree to do so under the following terms and conditions.
- All content, functions and facilities provided on this website (WashTec Direct / CK Direct) are provided to visitors, users and registered members as privilage by WashTec Direct (CK Direct) (a division of Washtec Australia Pty Limited).
- Users & registered members found abusing the privilages through intentional misuse of this Website including but not limited to; hacking or attempted hacking, spaming, industrial/commercial sabotage, providing user privilaged content/information to competitors of Washtec / CK Direct (including WashTec AG and its subsiduries), may have their user account suspended or cancelled.
Disclaimer of Content
The technical information contained within this website is compiled from resources provided by a variety of third parties. It’s intent of use is for information purposes only.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, WashTec will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred in relation to or arising by reason of any person relying on the information provide herein. Whilst reasonable care is taken in relation to the technical information provided, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information, or its usefulness in achieving any purpose. Further changes in circumstances after the publication of material or information may impact upon its accuracy therefore users of this website are responsible for assessing its relevance and verifying the accuracy of the content.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WASHTEC AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WASHTEC AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WASHTEC AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.